“Gabriel knows how to get people moving in ways that lead to practical, functional, and enjoyable healing and growth.” – Maitiu (student)
Tai Chi Intro Workshop – Sunday, September 15th
Learn principles for reducing stress and chronic pain.
Get a confident start to ongoing Tai Chi classes!
~ SIGN UP HERE ~
(scroll down for details)
Private Kinesiology Sessions:
Correct Back & Joint Pain
Dissolve Chronic Tension
Posture & Movement Assessment
Initial Session: 90 minutes
(consultation, movement screening and exercise prescription)
Ongoing Sessions: 60 minutes
(Customized 1-on-1 movement training)
Yang Tai Chi Introductory Workshops
This workshop serves as a well-rounded introduction to the ancient healing and martial art of Yang family Tai Chi (Taijiquan). Discover a new approach to exercise and meditation.
In this workshop, we will cover:
- Basic Tai Chi poses and footwork
- Correct body alignment and posture.
- Theory and principles.
- Warm-up exercises to strengthen joints and tissues.
- Tai Chi philosophy and terminology.
We will answer questions like:
- What is Tai Chi?
- Is Tai Chi a martial art or a healing art?
- How to I start and progress in Tai Chi practice?
- Can I do Tai Chi if I have an injury?
Max 15 participants
~ RESERVE YOUR SPOT! ~