“Gabriel gets people moving in ways that lead to practical, functional, and enjoyable healing and growth.”– Maitiu (student)
Scroll down to view all upcoming events & offerings.
Learn Qigong for Grounding
West Coast Swing Level 1 Class
Improve your connection and body mechanics to take your dance to the next level.
January 6th – January 27th
Thursdays, 6:45pm – 8:15pm
Watch a demo of my west coast swing on the dance page.
- Want to learn foundational techniques to level up your dance?
- Enjoy improving your movement and learning about your body?
- Seek better connection for a smoother dance?
- Want to look more loose and fluid while dancing?
- Enjoy gaining new tools to express yourself to music?
This class is great for those who feel confident with the basic patterns of west coast swing or who have recently completed a beginner series.
In this 4-week series, you will:
- Develop better understanding of the fundamental principles of west coast swing.
- Feel better in your body and move with more ease and grace.
- Learn techniques that improve all your patterns.
- Practice styling tactics that work in a variety of patterns.
Full Series: $65 (tax inclusive)
Drop-in: $20 (tax inclusive)
Space is limited
Classes will be held at Eastern Star Hall, 3281 Harriet Rd.
Click the button below or e-transfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID & Safety Protocols:
- Participants must be fully vaccinated
- Partners rotate (option to stay with your dance partner)
- Masks required
- Everyone must sanitize hands upon arrival (sanitizer provided at entrance)
- Large hall with good ventilation
Movement Training & Active Rehab
Improve strength, mobility and athleticism despite aging…
– without the “no pain, no gain” mindset!
With movement training, you will:
- Unlock your body.
- Overcome pain and stiffness.
- Prevent joint injuries.
- Integrate your mind and body.
- Learn movements to empower your practice at home.
- Play better, longer.
Private sessions are available in Victoria, BC or anywhere in the world virtually.
Click below to schedule a free phone call to see how I can help you.
Authentic Yang Family Tai Chi & Qigong
Tuesdays and Thursdays, 5:30pm – 6:30pm.
Rudd Park in Victoria, BC.
- Ease physical tension and increase joint mobility.
- Reduce stress and improve mental focus.
- Develop balance, energy and power.