“Gabriel gets people moving in ways that lead to practical, functional, and enjoyable healing and growth.” – Maitiu (student)
Professional 1-on-1 training located at Innovative Fitness.
To schedule a free health consultation, contact me.
Yang Tai Chi classes held at FierceHeart Yoga Therapeutics.
Reserve your first trial class FREE!
Yang Tai Chi Intro Workshop – January 21st, 7:00pm-8:30pm
Learn movement and meditation principles for reducing stress and pain.
Feel confident starting regular group classes.
Pay-What-You-Choose pricing: $10-$25
Register for the next session.
(What is Tai Chi? Read more.)
This workshop serves as a well-rounded introduction to the ancient healing and martial art of Yang family Tai Chi (Taijiquan). Discover a new approach to exercise and meditation.
In this workshop, we will cover:
- Basic Tai Chi poses and footwork
- Correct body alignment and posture.
- Theory and principles.
- Warm-up exercises to strengthen joints and tissues.
- Tai Chi philosophy and terminology.
We will answer questions like:
- What is Tai Chi?
- Is Tai Chi a martial art or a healing art?
- How to I start and progress in Tai Chi practice?
- Can I do Tai Chi if I have an injury?
Max 15 participants
Reserve your spot!