“Gabriel gets people moving in ways that lead to practical, functional, and enjoyable healing and growth.”– Maitiu (student)
Lunchtime Movement Experience
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Improve mobility, stability and posture.
- Access to private video recordings afterwards.
- Body-weight exercises (resistance band and dumbbells recommended).
The cost is $25.00 for the week. Register by email to receive the webinar link.
Free Virtual Tai Chi Info Sessions
Looking for a mindful movement practice you can do anywhere?
Tai Chi can help you stay loose and connected wherever you are.
Try a FREE Info Session to discover if Tai Chi is for you!
- Friday, April 10th at 8:30am
- Monday, April 13th at 5:30pm
- 30-minute flow + Q&A
Register by email to receive the webinar link.
- Treat and prevent joint injuries.
- Receive custom program instructions.
- Train intelligently. Play better, longer.
Personal Kinesiology sessions are offered through Re:Function Health Group.
Authentic Yang Family Tai Chi
- Ease physical tension and increase joint mobility.
- Reduce stress and improve mental focus.
- Develop balance, energy and power.
In-person classes are held Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:45pm-6:45pm.
Central Park in Victoria, BC.
Please schedule a trial class.