Finally break free of pain and stiffness for a fluid, open and capable body. Come back to your body with movements that feel nourishing and supportive.
If you’re struggling with discomfort no matter what you try, you may be dealing with dysfunctional patterns caused by stress and trauma held as tension in the body. Unprocessed stress can lead to physical manifestations such as: persistent pain, dissociation from your body, feeling stuck, chronic muscles tightness, among others.
We’ll get back to basics including how you sit, stand, walk and breath to release what you’re carrying and embody more functional patterns.
You’ll reconnect to your body’s intelligence to find healing and growth that integrates your whole being.
To learn more, book a Discovery Session.
It’s a free 30-minute phone call where we’ll explore the next steps on your healing journey (whether that’s working with me or not).
Those who benefit most are often:
- People with persistent pain or nagging injuries despite attempting conventional therapies.
- People who want to improve stability and reduce injuries.
- Health practitioners who seek support for their own healing.
- Movement instructors who want to advance their learning to better help their clients.
This is probably not for you if:
- All you want is a workout. (I’ll ask you to “work in” and learn about yourself)
- You’re looking for a quick fix. (You’ll feel better after the first session, but lasting improvement requires conditioning, aka time.)
- You’re not willing to change. (your training methods, habits, thought patterns)
- You’re not willing to practice outside of sessions. (10-20 minutes of daily practice greatly speeds progress)
Book a free consultation
A free 30-minute phone call where we’ll explore the next steps on your healing journey (whether that’s working with me or not).
Get started with a functional movement assessment to pinpoint your exact needs plus two followup sessions to enhance your progress.
More Support, Better Value
Progress faster and enjoy a reduced rate when you commit to weekly sessions. You’ll also receive video lessons and home practice exercises.
“Coach Gabriel is an amazing teacher and professional kinesiologist. I worked with him privately for a month and I find that I am stronger, walking better, have greater balance and control in my dancing. Plus an awareness and understanding of the body that is invaluable. His classes are terrific, and paced extremely well. He is professional in all of his videos and activities. I HIGHLY recommenced his work for all , especially dancers.”
— Lauren Kearns
“A comprehensive approach to gradually becoming more knowledgeable, aware, stronger and more flexible in your body. Lifelong healthy ability to move well is the goal. Gabriel is a great instructor. He is cheerful, helpful and brings so much knowledge and experience in different forms of movement to the sessions.”
— Judi Quail